The 115th World Series may be a long way off but the journey to the postseason starts on Opening Day.
A True Opening Day
On March 28, Major League Baseball will kick of the season with the earliest Opening Day in history. This is the second time that every team will open on the same day since 1968.
2019 Opening Day Match Ups
- Arizona Diamondbacks at Los Angeles Dodgers
- Atlanta Braves at Philadelphia Phillies
- Baltimore Orioles at New York Yankees
- Boston Red Sox at Seattle Mariners
- Chicago Cubs at Texas Rangers
- Chicago White Sox at Kansas City Royals
- Cleveland Indians at Minnesota Twins
- Colorado Rockies at Miami Marlins
- Detroit Tigers at Toronto Blue Jays
- Houston Astros at Tampa Bay Rays
- Los Angeles Angels at Oakland Athletics
- New York Mets at Washington Nationals
- Pittsburgh Pirates at Cincinnati Reds
- San Francisco Giants at San Diego Padres
- St. Louis Cardinals at Milwaukee Brewers
A Century of Rivalries
Opening Day brings peanuts, cracker jacks and the return of some of the oldest and greatest rivalries in the world of sports. That’s right, sports fans, the Mets and the Nationals will be playing at Nationals Park while the A’s take on the Angels at Oakland-Alameda County Coliseum.
Red Sox or Yankees? Dodgers or Giants? Which rivalry will you be watching this season? Share your greatest rivalry moments and memories with us using#takeoutthetrash.
Join Team Take Out the Trash
Visit LetsTakeOutTheTrash.com and tell us which MLB Team you’ll be watching this season.